: Associate Quality Control (JP8141)
West Greenwich, Rhode Island 02817
: 12 months with likely extensions
Job posting date
Note: Onsite Essential-
Shift is Sat, Sun, Mon, Tue 7:00 AM- 5:00 PM
3 Key Consulting is hiring an Associate Quality Control for a consulting engagement with our direct client, a leading global bio-pharmaceutical company.
Under general supervision, this position will perform routine procedures and testing in support of the QC for Manufacturing Operations A Team, performing sample collection and microbiology testing. This position will be responsible for one or more of the following activities:
Top Must have Skill Sets:
- Performing routine laboratory procedures
- Routine analytical testing
- Documenting, computing, compiling, interpreting and entering data
- Maintaining and operating specialized equipment
- Initiating and / or implementing changes in controlled documents.
- Must learn and comply with safety guidelines and cGMPs/CFRs which includes, but is not limited to, the maintenance of training records, laboratory documentation, written procedures, building monitoring systems and laboratory log books.
- Skills: some lab experience is preferred.
- Education: Associates degree and 2 year of experience
- Bachelors degree and some lab experience (Recent college graduates welcome)
- EM & Utilities sample Collection
- Bioburden Testing
- Endotoxin Testing
Employee Value Proposition:
- EM & Utilities sample Collection in Manufacturing
- Laboratory Bioburden & Endotoxin Testing
- Managing Training and Lab restocking and cleaning
Quality control team supporting manufacturing.There are opportunities to learn and expand in the microbiology testing and manufacturing.
Lack of laboratory experience.
Phone screen and video interview panel.
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to email@example.com. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this position, please feel free to look at other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com
. You are welcome to also share this posting with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.