: Sr Associate Business Analyst (JP8198)
Thousand Oaks, CA
: 12 months with likely extensions
Job posting date
Remote until COVID-19 restrictions are lifted.
3 Key Consulting is hiring a Sr Associate Business Analyst for a consulting engagement with our direct client, a leading global bio-pharmaceutical company.
Top Must have Skill Sets:
- 1+ years within any industry
- Bachelors Degree
- Experience managing scheduling & transaction of data from start to finish
- Nice to have tableau, smart sheet, data lake, Spotfire, betterworks (nice to have not required)
- The Business Performance group provides multi-dimensional support across Manufacturing & Clinical Supply (MCS) in order to deliver on our product and technology advancement milestones. The group drives MCS Strategy, business and data analysis, operations excellence, performance reporting, project management, governance, resource and budget planning.
- The MCS team seeks a candidate that will take an active role in advancing MCS goals and business performance, KPIs, productivity initiatives to ultimately deliver for patients. Working closely with the Senior Manager for Business Performance and the wider Senior Leadership Team, the candidate will have the opportunity to develop and manage key business performance metrics, productivity governance forum and help drive senior leadership team decisions, strategic imperatives, projects.
- Strong oral and written communication skills; strong interpersonal skills; demonstrated time management and decision-making skills.
- Ability to foster collaboration, work effectively on cross-functional teams, and consistently deliver on-time.
- Independent self-starter. Ability to set clear goals and effectively prioritize workload, operate autonomously, and deliver high-quality work output.
- Understands what it means to own something and be accountable.
Opportunities for the successful candidate include:
Employee Value Proposition:
- Metrics Management and Reporting: Oversight of MCS goals and monthly reporting for Business Review.
- Budget management and analysis (including productivity initiatives).
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams in completing operations activities – including Finance, Facilities & Engineering, Safety, Quality, and other teams to meet the rapidly evolving needs of the business.
- Continuous Improvement: Support Operational Excellence capabilities to the critical areas in the value chain in need of productivity improvement (e.g., lean transformation, run rate increase projects). Drive continuous improvement projects within manufacturing operations.
- Data analysis: Develop presentations based on data and communicate analysis and recommendations to senior management. Perform trend analysis to drive decisions. Support business and resource forecasting, financial modeling, and trend analysis to drive decisions.
- Risk Management and Business Continuity – Support MCS risk strategy and business continuity plans. Facilitation of team-level risk assessments and scenario planning for issue resolution. Proactively drive completion of contingency and/or risk-mitigation plans
A lot of visibility to higher levels at client.
Internet issues for work from home environment until ATO is allowed back on site.
Phone/ WebEx video conference
1 panel interview with multiple participants
Available to interview as soon as possible - schedule permitting
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this position, please feel free to look at other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com
. You are welcome to also share this posting with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.