Quality Control Senior Associate (JP8259)
West Greenwich, RI. (Onsite Essential)
ARI Quality Control
1+ years (with likely extensions)
3 Key Consulting is hiring a Quality Control Senior Associate
for a consulting engagement with our direct client, a leading global biopharmaceutical company.
Quality Control Bio Analytics team for our client is searching is for an analytical scientist to support testing for product routine and stability samples for multiple drug substance programs. This person will be responsible for working in the Quality analytical laboratory, using GMPs and GDPs to execute analytical testing. The ideal candidate enjoys tackling challenges and excels at time management with attention to detail. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Performing analytical testing for Capillary Electrophoresis and general chemistry (pH, osmolality, appearance, etc.).
- Interacting cross-functionally with a wide variety of people and teams.
- Troubleshoot, solve problems and communicate with stakeholders.
- Participate in initiatives and projects that may be departmental or organizational in scope.
- Evaluate lab practices for compliance and operational excellence on a continuous basis.
What we are looking for:
Why is the Position Open?
- Experience with analytical laboratory testing with the ability to plan and perform routine tasks with efficiency and accuracy.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and deliver right first time results.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Must have focus on data integrity.
- Qualified to work in the U.S. without employer sponsorship.
- Commitment of a 40-hour work week in West Greenwich, RI.
Supplement additional workload on team.
Top Must-Have Skill Sets:
- 2 years of general chemistry experience.
- Experience in General chemistry analysis such as pH, Osmolality, Subvisible particles, Visual inspection, and UV.
- Demonstrated experience in investigations, change control, validation, audits, QC processes.
- Demonstrated ability to interpret scientific literature.
- GMP/GDP experience.
- GE (Gel Electrophoresis) experience.
o Master’s degree
o Bachelor’s degree + 2-4 years of directly related experience
o Associate's degree and 6 years of Quality or Analytical Laboratory experience
o High school diploma/GED and 8 years of Quality or Analytical Laboratory experience
Employee Value Proposition:
Quality Control Laboratories are a fast-paced organization with opportunities to cross-train on several analytical assays. We are a motivated, high performing team in close proximity to manufacturing, so the candidate will get a holistic view of the drug manufacturing process.
No PhD candidates.
Video Skype Panel Interview:
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to email@example.com
. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this particular position, please feel free to take a look at the other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com/careers. You are also welcome to share this opportunity with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.