: Associate Scientist (JP8240)
Thousand Oaks, CA
: 12 months with likely extensions
Job posting date
Note: Onsite Essential
3 Key Consulting is hiring an Associate Scientist for a consulting engagement with our direct client, a leading global bio-pharmaceutical company.
Top Must have Skill Sets:
- 2+ years of pharma or biotech.
- Must have HPLC/UPLC, Protein Characterization, Method Qualification/Development (okay if this was in academia environment as well).
- MS or BS degree in Biochemistry, Biology or Analytical Chemistry. 2+ years of work experience required.
- 2+ years of experience with protein characterization with HPLC/UPLC, Mass Spectrometry, CE etc. Familiarity with buffer prep, and pH and protein concentration measurement.
- Great documentation skills.
- Experience in a Biopharmaceutical working environment.
HPLC/UPLC, Protein Characterization, Method Qualification/Development
Employee Value Proposition:
- Follow established experimental design and protocols and execute routine tasks to obtain reproducible and reliable results and provide proper interpretation.
- Engages coworkers in scientific discussions and communicates data and interpretation to the team.
- Analytical method development and method qualification.
- Lab support such as safety inspection, instrument maintenance, and assist in troubleshooting.
- Contribute to internal/external report, publication, presentation, regulatory document, invention disclosure, and/or patent.
To learn about process development, a lot of exposure and learning opportunity within the group.
Changing job frequently, unexplained gaps of employment
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this position, please feel free to look at other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com
. You are welcome to also share this posting with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.