: Associate Scientist - Solid oral dosage formulation experience (JP8261)
Thousand Oaks, CA
: 24 months with likely extensions
Job posting date
Candidate will be working on site on a need basis - 2 days on site/3 days remote***
3 Key Consulting is hiring an Associate Scientist for a consulting engagement with our direct client, a leading global bio-pharmaceutical company.
***Candidate must be local to the area***
Top Must have Skill Sets:
- The Pivotal Synthetic Drug Product group of the Drug Product Technologies (DPT) department of the client at Thousand Oaks, CA is seeking for an enthusiastic, highly motivated, and team-oriented scientist for the position of Associate Scientist or Senior Associate Scientist.
- In this role, the scientist will serve as member of Drug Product development teams, providing hands-on formulation and process expertise during the development of clinical and commercial formulations for solid oral dosage forms.
- The individual will design and execute formulation experiments, organize and analyze results with minimal supervision, and communicate data and interpretation to work group.
- In addition, this individual will ensure that contracted studies are conducted in compliance with the respective protocol and applicable guidelines and regulations.
- Skills: Degree in Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biomedical Engineering or related fields; experience in a scientific working environment.
- BS and or MS in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Material Sciences, Pharmaceutical Sciences, or another relevant field.
- Ideal candidate will have solid oral dosage formulation experience. Someone motivated to come in and learn something new and want to be an active part of the team.
Employee Value Proposition:
- The individual will design and execute formulation experiments
- Organize and analyze results with minimal supervision,
- Communicate data and interpretation to work group.
Great way to gain additional skills and demonstrate your current skills. The client is growing in this area.
No bachelors or masters degree
Phone interview and WebEx interview
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this position, please feel free to look at other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com
. You are welcome to also share this posting with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.