: Specialist IS Analyst (JP8280)
Thousand Oaks, CA
: 12 months with likely extensions
Job posting date
Remote until COVID-19 restrictions are lifted.
3 Key Consulting is hiring a Specialist IS Analyst for a consulting engagement with our direct client, a leading global bio-pharmaceutical company.
The client is committed to unlocking the potential of biology for patients suffering from serious illnesses by discovering, developing, manufacturing and delivering innovative human therapeutics. This approach begins by using tools like advanced human genetics to unravel the complexities of disease and understand the fundamentals of human biology.
The Attribute Sciences Data Engineering (ASDE) group provides scientific and technical engineering expertise in support of client’s pipeline and commercial portfolio. This team applies advanced data & computational analytics to advance products across all stages of therapeutic development.
This position is part of the ASDE group and will support the product and method monitoring for client’s late stage and commercial portfolio. Responsibilities will vary and include identification of abnormal data trend, ad-hoc statistical analysis, support for document generation, and collaborating cross-functionally to implement corrections. Another responsibility of this role will be the identification and development of optimization opportunities in existing tools, processes, and procedures. The position offers the opportunity to engage with data from multiple product modalities and a variety of groups and functions across client’s global manufacturing and quality networks.
Top Must have Skill Sets:
- Must have Programming experience, basic data science, SQL experience, either Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree with 1+ year of industry experience (any industry, ideally pharma or biotech).
- The top must have skill will be programming knowledge. In particular, knowledge of SQL (or structured databases).
- Additionally, another needed skill would be knowledge of some general-purpose programming language (i.e. Python, R, C++, MATLAB, etc.).
- Third Top skill number t would be some statistical knowledge.
- Apply statistical trending tools, such as statistical process control and multivariate analysis, to product and method data to understand sources of variation and evaluate opportunities for improvements.
- Interface with product quality, quality control, quality assurance, and manufacturing organizations to resolve product and method issues.
- Support on-going GMP activities such as the generation of the annual product review documents, regulatory inspections, and process documentation.
- Use data analytics software to develop visualizations to review, assess, and improve product and method monitoring.
- Interface with analytical scientists, process development scientists, and engineers to assess, understand, and support data consumption needs.
- Master’s degree
- OR Bachelor’s degree and 2 years of scientific or engineering experience
- OR Associate’s degree and 6 years of scientific or engineering experience
- OR High school diploma / GED and 8 years of scientific or engineering experience
- Experience with programming languages (i.e. Python, R, and SQL) and programming concepts (i.e. data types, data structures, objects etc.)
- Familiarity with statistics concepts (i.e. distributions, regression techniques, classification).
- Experience with business intelligence and analysis tools (i.e. Spotfire/R-Shiny/JMP) to aggregate, analyze, and visualize data.
- Experience in generating easy to use dashboards to rapidly and dynamically visualize data.
- Ability to deliver high quality results in a timely manner.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Demonstrated ability to work under minimal direction.
- Ability to adapt to changing business needs.
- Ability to multi-task and function in a dynamic environment
- Ability to solve difficult, non-routine analysis problems, applying advanced statistical analysis as needed
Responsibilities will vary and include identification of abnormal data trend, ad-hoc statistical analysis, support for document generation, and collaborating cross-functionally to implement corrections. Another responsibility of this role will be the identification and development of optimization opportunities in existing tools, processes, and procedures.
Employee Value Proposition:
Opportunity to work with legendary products and cross functional teams.
Lack of top must have skills, lack of degree, unexplained gaps of employment.
Phone then video
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this position, please feel free to look at other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com
. You are welcome to also share this posting with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.