Security Awareness Analyst (JP8411)
Thousand Oaks, CA. (100% Remote)
GIP Strategy and Cyber Operations
1+ year (with likely extensions)
3 Key Consulting is hiring a Security Awareness
for a consulting engagement with our direct client, a leading global biopharmaceutical company.
Information security industry experience required
As a member of client's Security Awareness team, you will create regular communications, develop training content, and establish organizational and behavioral change campaigns for the Sentinels Program, working closely with Information Security and Enterprise Functions to advocate and educate staff on Information Security principles. This position will contribute to and help deliver educational programs, communications, services, and tools in all regions where Client operates.
Why is the Position Open?
Supplement additional workload on team
Top Must-Have Skill Sets:
- Experience with organizational and behavioral change management and adult learning and performance
- Communications and marketing expertise
- Experience in Risk Management, Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Communications or marketing background
- Program or project management experience
- experience creating adult training content
- experience training
- Proactive and self-motivated attitude
- CISSP and CISA certification preferred.
- Develop programs and communication campaigns to help staff learn important security awareness concepts
- Build content and materials for Sentinels' trainings to teach information security to staff
- Help manage and facilitate training events, webinars, and other learning opportunities
- Monitor and engage with global staff via communication channels, such as Sentinels inbox, Yammer channels, etc.
- Partner with Threat Intelligence and Security Operations teams to understand and identify real threats facing Client in order to develop relevant learning and engagement activities
- Synthesize data and information from various sources to determine top risks and threats and use this information to develop future security awareness campaigns and content
- Support internal phishing testing, including creation of testing themes and content, management of campaign distribution, and consolidation of results
- Manage distribution lists, training and attendee lists, and other back-office administrative tasks
Employee Value Proposition:
- Strong communications and marketing background
- Minimum Bachelors degree and at least 3 years directly related experience
- Information security background preferred
This is Global remote team. The person in this role will work on global content.
- Demonstrated program or project Management Skills
- Ability to analyze data and communicate information to various audiences
- Strong learning agility
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented
- Ability to independently manage priorities in a fast-paced, virtual team environment
1:1 phone screening with Program Lead (EU timezone)
1:1 phone screening with Sr. Manager (East Coast timezone)
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to email@example.com
. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this particular position, please feel free to take a look at the other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com/careers. You are also welcome to share this opportunity with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.