: Associate Quality Control (JP8435)
Thousand Oaks, CA
: 18 months with likely extensions
Job posting date
. Onsite Essential
3 Key Consulting is hiring an Associate Quality Control for a consulting engagement with our direct client, a leading global bio-pharmaceutical company.
Under general supervision, this position will perform routine procedures and testing in support of the ATO QC Bioassays group. This position will be responsible for one or more of the following activities:
Top Must have Skill Sets:
- Performing routine laboratory procedures.
- Routine analytical testing.
- Documenting, computing, compiling, interpreting and entering data.
- Maintaining and operating specialized equipment.
- Initiating and / or implementing changes in controlled documents
- Must learn and comply with safety guidelines and cGMPs/CFRs which includes, but is not limited to, the maintenance of training records, laboratory documentation, written procedures, building monitoring systems and laboratory log books.
- Skills: some lab experience is preferred.
- Pipette Use
- Cell Culture
- Aseptic Environment.
Relative potency testing of bio pharmacological samples in a cGMP environment, primarily using cell based assays, as well as, lab cleanings, equipment maintenance and inventory management of samples/critical reagents.
Employee Value Proposition:
Exposure to successful team. Great dynamic team. Team of 7 and aiming for 10. room for growth!
Primary experience in gels, cosmetics or food production.
Initial 10-20 minute screen followed by full interview with hiring manger then interview with panel of 2-3 peers, on same day as hiring manager interview, each interview lasting 30-45 minutes
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this position, please feel free to look at other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com
. You are welcome to also share this posting with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.