: Quality Control Senior Associate (JP8442)
West Greenwich Rhode Island 02817
: 12 months with likely extensions
Job posting date
Note: Onsite Essential
3 Key Consulting is hiring a Quality Control Senior Associate for a consulting engagement with our direct client, a leading global bio-pharmaceutical company.
What we are looking for:
- Need industry experience. No one straight from college even if they have an advanced degree.
- Quality Control Bioanalytics is searching is for an analytical scientist to support testing for routine and stability samples for multiple drug substance programs.
- This person will be responsible for working in the Quality analytical laboratory, using GMPs and GDPs to execute analytical testing.
- The ideal candidate enjoys tackling challenges and excels at time management with attention to detail.
Top Must have Skill Sets:
- Experience with analytical laboratory testing with the ability to plan and perform routine tasks with efficiency and accuracy.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and deliver right first-time results.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Must have focus on data integrity.
- Qualified to work in the U.S. without employer sponsorship.
- Commitment of a 40-hour work week in West Greenwich, RI
- Master’s degree OR Bachelor’s degree + 2-4 years of directly related experience OR associate degree and 6 years of Quality or Analytical Laboratory experience OR High school diploma/GED and 8 years of Quality or Analytical Laboratory experience
- Strong Analytical Skills – Ideal candidate will have at least 4 years of experience performing analytical testing.
- Attention to Detail – Ideal candidate will be thorough and deliver polished work product.
- Can Do Attitude – Ideal Candidate will have a positive attitude and be willing to participate in lean initiatives on site.
Employee Value Proposition:
- Daily responsibilities will be focused on executing analytical testing utilizing HPLC/UPLC (Agilent and Waters Instruments) and Protein Concentration UV testing in a GMP laboratory.
- Performing analytical testing and review for HPLC/UPLC and UV assays.
- Interacting cross-functionally with a wide variety of people and teams.
- Troubleshoot, solve problems and communicate with stakeholders.
- Participate in initiatives and projects that may be departmental or organizational in scope.
- Evaluate lab practices for compliance and operational excellence on a continuous basis.
Opportunity for growth and exposure to a large biotech environment.
Need industry experience. No one straight from college even if they have an advanced degree.
Phone screen then video interview with manager and team.
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to email@example.com. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this position, please feel free to look at other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com
. You are welcome to also share this posting with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.